Revamil hydrophilic wound gel consists of 100% pure, medicinal honey with a high enzyme content and a low pH. The carefully controlled production process guarantees that Revamil Gel’s honey does not contain any traces of pesticides and that the same quality can be reproduced consistently. Revamil hydrophilic wound gel gives a strong and long-lasting antibacterial protection, and creates a covering layer over the wound. Revamil hydrophilic wound gel is particularly suitable for chronic and infected wounds. A tube of Revamil hydrophilic wound gel contains 100% pure, sterilised honey.
Revamil® Gel key characteristics are:
To use for: chronic wounds, infected wounds, acute wounds, surgical oncological wounds, radiation induced oncological wounds, minor (1rst- and 2nd degree) burns
Revamil® Gel is supplied in 18 gr tubes, and in 5 gr tubes (packed per 27 units).
Use within three months of opening.
The product is manufactured under Bfactory's ISO 13485 certified quality management system. Revamil® Gel is a Class IIb CE registered product; optimum safety is therefore guaranteed.
Revamil ® Gel contains no pharmaceutical substances and is paraben-free.
Always contact your physician in case of serious wounds, or in case of doubts.
In rare cases Revamil wound gel can cause a momentary stinging sensation.
Directions for use
1. Before applying Revamil gel first clean the wound.
2. Spread a thin layer of Revamil on the secondary wound dressing.
3. Revamil can also be applied directly to the wound and then covered with a secondary dressing.
4. Attach the secondary dressing in the normal way.
5. Depending on the nature of the wound, replace the dressing every day or every two days.