A pack of Revamil Wound Dressing consists of dressings impregnated with 100% pure, honey with a high enzyme content and a low pH. The carefully controlled production process guarantees that honey in Revamil Wound Dressing does not contain any traces of pesticides and that the same quality can be reproduced consistently. The pliant polyacetate dressing does not stick to the wound and guarantees the slow release of the honey into the wound bed. Revamil Wound Dressing is primarily suitable for the treatment of all types of chronic and acute wounds. Revamil Wound Dressing is available in sizes 5×5 cm, 8×8 cm and 10×10 cm and 10×20 cm. A (sterile) dressing is for single use and sufficient for one treatment.
Revamil® Wound Dressing key characteristics are:
To use for: chronic wounds, infected wounds, acute wounds, surgical oncological wounds, radiation induced oncological wounds, minor (1rst- and 2nd degree) burns
Revamil® Wound Dressing is supplied in four sizes (5x5 cm, 8x8 cm, 10x10 cm, 10x20 cm).
100% honey on polyacetate carrier
Use within three months of opening.
The product is manufactured under Bfactory's ISO 13485 certified quality management system. Revamil® Wound Dressing is a Class IIb CE registered product; optimum safety is therefore guaranteed.
Revamil® Wound Dressing contains no pharmaceutical substances and is paraben-free.
Always contact your physician in case of serious wounds, or in case of doubts.
Directions for use
1. When required first clean the wound in the conventional way
2. Open the packaging at the upper side by tearing open the seal
3. Remove the impregnated dressing from the protective sheets and spread it out over the wound surface
4. Attach the dressing in the normal way, e.g. by self-adhesive, porous tape
5. Revamil Wound Dressing can also be covered by a secondary dressing that is attached in the conventional way
6. After one to at most three days remove the dressing carefully from the wound and replace it with a new Revamil Wound Dressing