Revamil Single Dose gel consists of 100% pure, medicinal honey with a high enzyme content and a low pH. The carefully controlled production process guarantees that Revamil honey does not contain any traces of pesticides and that the same quality can be reproduced consistently. Revamil wound gel gives a strong and long-lasting antibacterial protection, and creates a covering layer over the wound. Revamil wound gel is particularly suitable for chronic and infected wounds. Revamil Single Dose contains 100% pure, sterilised honey.
Revamil® Single Dose key characteristics are:
To use for: chronic wounds, infected wounds, acute wounds, surgical oncological wounds, radiation induced oncological wounds, minor (1rst- and 2nd degree) burns
Revamil® Single Dose is supplied in 2 gr syringes, packed per 12 units.
Use within three months of opening.
The product is manufactured under Bfactory's ISO 13485 certified quality management system. Revamil® Single Dose is a Class IIb CE registered product; optimum safety is therefore guaranteed.
Revamil ® Single Dose contains no pharmaceutical substances and is paraben-free.
Always contact your physician in case of serious wounds, or in case of doubts.
In rare cases Revamil Single Dose can cause a momentary stinging sensation.
Directions for use
1. Before applying Revamil gel first clean the wound.
2. Remove the closing tip from the syringe.
3. By slowly pressing the plunger of the syringe Revamil wound gel is released from the syringe.
4. Spread a thin layer of Revamil on the secondary wound dressing.
5. Revamil can also be applied directly to the wound and then covered with a secondary dressing.
6. Attach the secondary dressing in the normal way.
7. Depending on the nature of the wound, replace the dressing every day or every two days.